Privacy Commitments Overview:
- We only collect, keep, use and share PPI for legitimate business purposes per the terms of this policy, as required by law
- We are as transparent as reasonably possible with regard to the collection, use and storage of PPI
- For the duration of time we maintain records of PPI, we will retain as up to date, and protected with appropriate safety measures as prescribed by Law
We may collect the following personal data from or about you:
- PPI from you if you choose to sign-up to receive news and updates. If subscribing to be part of our community, you will directly supply us with your first name, last name and email address.
- PPI that is collect automatically from your usage of our site. This data is transmitted from your browser and includes your IP address, the date and time of the visit, the pages you accessed, the access status/HTTP status code, your browser type, your operating system/interface, and the language of your browser. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is to be able to operate the site and provide you with access to the pages you wish to access.
- PPI that is collected from the submission of the Project Enquiry form found at www.pavegen.com/project. The information collected and store from this form is your first name, last name, company of employment, job title, email, and phone number.
PPI may be used:
- To contact you with Company updates, industry information and other marketing material
- Users who fill out a Project Enquiry form may be contacted by email or phone to discuss the details of their project
- For internal record keepings as required by Law and only so far as is relevant for business operations
Links to other websites:
Before the website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting consent to enable Cookies. By providing consent to placing of cookies, this enables us to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
This website may place the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website
- Analytical/performance Cookies: allow recognition and count of the number of visitors, and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise Returning visitors
- Targeting Cookies: These Cookies record individual visit (s) to the website; inclusive of the visited and the links followed. Use of this information is used to to improve our website and the advertising displayed on it to ensure it is relevant and bespoke to your interest
You may enable or disable Cookies in your internet brower(s). By default, most internet browsers accept cookies, but this can be changed.
Change of Business Ownership:
We may expand or reduce our business operations, which couold include the sale and/or transfer of control of all or part of Pavegen. If appropriate PPI, outlined in this Policy may be transferred to new ownership and accordingly permitted to use any PPI for purposes as originally supplied to us.
We may need to disclose any or all PPI to prospective purchaser(s) of the business. In this instance, we will act with the intention of ensuring your privacy remain protected and that this policy remains in place, in full.
Accessing your own data:
You have the right to ask for a copy of any and all of your PPI held by Pavegen. This information will be available free of charge, upon email request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data security is our priority and we will endeavor to protect your PPI per the extensive measures put in place to ensure comprehensive physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure PPI collected by this website.
Last updated 29/5/2018